Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Signing of the Partition

Ok, So today was the big day. We signed the actual partition on the Special paper....mylar.
The end is near. When mylar is being used, it's a big deal. They can't ask anything more of you once you've signed on mylar. (crossing my fingers) I can see the light. All downhill from here. Trust me, I have to talk like this. It is a wierd world out there. This is me being hopeful, positive, and confident (with one eyebrow slightly raised). Surveyors, planners, title officers, oh my. The next signatures will go to the planning director, county surveyor, and county assessor. Should be completely signed and recorded by Friday / Monday.

Hot damn.

1 comment:

Jenn. said...

Yay! I'll cross my fingers for ya too. Way to go on the wood stove bargain by the way.