Sunday, December 9, 2007

This last week

Getting a little further....Zach finaled the house plans last weekend and he printed off 6 copies to hand out for preliminary bids. I wrote up a cover sheet with our contact information, our goals, and attached our construction specifications spreadsheet to the plans. Friday, I dropped off plans on to three different builders we have been in contact with. I also gave a set to a friend to review who works in plan review at our local building department. Next step...we should have some NUMBERS!!!! and feedback.

I'll work on posting the spreadsheet and other info soon. Many things are unfortunately still on my laptop which is on its deathbed. It is still hanging in there for me; however, there is no way that I can get it to connect to the internet. I pulled out the wireless card with too much vigor last time and broke the inside of the laptop (that is as technical as I can get folks...). I tried a new wireless card but that didn't work. There are moving parts inside. Tried an ethernet cord, nada. I need to spend some time and transfer files....

No comments: