Friday, February 2, 2007

Change is good


I have always liked change. I proceded with my quarterly office remodel today followed by a small change to this site. You may see more changes in the future, so don't get attached to any specific layout or color. There are many template options from Blogger that are available at the click of a button. I could easily see myself changing the fonts, colors, and templates often.

I've been trying to fit more onto my site like small spreadsheets on the sides. There is a good blog that I've been following, savvy saver, which is pretty interesting.

I'm going to try and keep a log of the associated costs for building a house for a couple of reasons. For one, it is a good record of what we spent our money on. Two, I hope to help educate others because after searching for months and months I found it nearly impossible to get an idea of what it costs to build a house. I realize there are many unknowns, but something would be helpful.

Tomorrow, we get up at 6:00 a.m. to get in line to buy seedling trees at the annual tree seedling sale. They have good trees and they are reasonably pricesd. We usually end up buying 50 - 300 (Ughh, then we have to plant them!).

2 comments:

sylroselstuff said...

Love the new look, but the black against the brown is barely visible, maybe a light magenta?

Jenn. said...

Wow! That's all I can say. This is precisly the kind of undertaking that would literally make my head explode. I'm overwhelmed just reading about you doing it. Seriously though, I'm so glad that you're documenting it this way. It's so exciting!