Sunday, February 4, 2007

Well, 160 trees later

Weekend of planting....Okay, well, Zach was busy this weekend. I had all the intensions of helping him... I just got distracted. He loves it, really... He planted some western red cedar, ponderosa pine, giant sequoia, douglas fir, and grand fir. Most of them were planted by the creek, river, and along a certain fence line (to help block some neighbors).


Then my sister calls, who was on her way to town with "something to show us". I knew. She had a new addition to the family. Her first real vehicle....It is a sweet ride, Jeep Liberty. We took a couple rides, ate lots of food, laughed, watched a couple of superbowl commercials, drank....great weekend.

2 comments:

Jenn. said...

Hey! That's MY ride. Same color even. I always knew Sara had good taste.

Anonymous said...

Hey, We grew up together doing blindfolded taste-tests on Judy and each other, we were bound to cultivate the same appreciation for only the best things in life!